Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shoes with an Ankle Strap

Hey Guys,
So I know that it has been quite a while, but I have just completely forgotten that I had a blog. So, todays post is going to be about a particular trend that I LOVE. So a good old fashioned pair of stilettos are essential, however, lately ankle strap stilettos have been a huge trend. Wether they are open toed or closed toed, I personally love this trend because i feel that it they are a very classic piece. To me, I think that ankle strap stilettos are something anyone would have worn. I can totally see someone like Audrey Hepburn wearing these. Also, they are very slimming for your legs. I don't know what it is, but the ankle strap does worlds for a lot of people's legs. And yeah! Thats all i guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment