Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog Haul

         So today's blog is a blog haul! I finally went shopping for spring and summer! I know that a lot of people like blog hauls, but there are some people that don't. So for the people that think that I am bragging, I am not!!! Some people enjoy seeing what I buy. It gives them an idea on what to buy. Also this is going to be pretty long because I never go shopping as much as I did this weekend. So lets jump on it!
         The first place that I went is Anthropologie. I only got one thing there because they are pretty expensive. I got a shirt from the brand Maive. It is nude with details of blue and red and white. This top was 88$. The  next place i went to is a local boutique called Wish. There i got two tops. The first one is a Navy Blue sheer button up shirt that has two frockets. The second thing i got was a back sheer shirt. Then i went to Madewell. I got this grey and white pen striped button up shirt that has a neon yellow collar. It is kinda like a boyfriend shirt. Then they had a sale of three bracelets for 25$, so i got a chevron one, a coral one, and a green one. Then, of course, i went to Target! I got a new maxi dress. It is navy blue with "paisleys" on it, but the paisleys aren't tacky. Then i got a new hair straightener. It is the Andis Multi heat ceramic straightener. So far i like it. I have only used it once though, and it was 24$. Then i got a new nail polish from L'Oreal in the color Devil Wears Red. It is a cooler red with a blue metallic sheen. It is hard to describe.
That is all of the fashion stuff that i got. I also got a ton of athletic wear, so if you want to see that then comment down below or like this post! So yea that is what i got this weekend!
          Also i was just browsing the web and i saw this website called Southern Class! This website is pretty much the style that i am obsessed with so i will like that right here. Now here are some pictures of what i got!

This is the Anthropologie shirt
The straightener i got

No comments:

Post a Comment