Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer Trends

I haven't posted anything in literally FOREVER!!! I am so sorry!!! But to start summer off, I am going to be showing you guys some trends to look out for. So here we go.

This outfit is great for a lunch or just a day around town. The bright pink shorts compliment the nautical top perfectly! I believe that these short are Chino Shorts for J.Crew. Chino shorts are great to dress up your outfits.

This outfit is super cute!! White jeans or jean shorts make everything instantly more summery and more dressy. The large quilted bag gives this outfit an extra touch of "fanciness". Mint Green is also really in for summer!

This is a great color blocking outfit. The Coraly pink shirt compliments the cobalt jeans perfectly. The gold pumps give this outfit a more dressier feel.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Summer Trends blog. Again I am so sorry that I haven't written anything in forever. Coming up later on this week I will do a Blog Haul!!! So keep looking for that! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment