Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Balenciaga City

Hey Everyone,
So, I know that I just did a post on handbags, but this one needed its own post. I am setting a goal that by the end of the summer, I will be able to buy a Balenciaga City bag, newly used off of ebay. I absolutely am in love with this purse. Every time I look at it, I love it even more. I have never bought a purse over $200 before, and that is what I am afraid about. I am afraid that either I will save up all the money, and then my mom won't allow me to buy it because of some reason (because I am still under 18), or I will end up buying it, but after I buy it, it won't be authentic. PLEASE leave comments below and tell me if ebay is trustworthy enough to find a good seller. Moving on. The reason I want this purse as my first big-time designer purse is for a couple of reasons. First of all, I think it is such a beautiful purse, with edge, yet class, also I hear that the leather is possibly the softest out there. Second of all, it is a designer purse, yet it doesn't stand out with the big time logo or anything on it. On Louis Vuitton purses, you can tell because of the print, on Chanel, you can tell because of the "CC". Gucci, Fendi, YSL, even Celines are becoming like this. So I love the fact that people who don't know a whole lot about fashion and purses, don't know that this is in fact a very expensive designer. The one in particular that I want is the Balenciaga Classic City in Gris Pyrite. It is beautiful, and I am in love! Please leave comments with anything about ebay, baleciaga, or your opinions! I would love you constructive criticism!

No comments:

Post a Comment