Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Purses I'm Obsessing Over

Hey everyone!
It has been a while but today I am going to show you some of the purses and purse trends I am in love with currently. I hope this is helpful to everyone who is in the market for a new purse!

Rebecca Minkoff: I believe Rebecca Minkoff is a great designer brand because the bags are super high quality, and they aren't extremely expensive.
I love this Mini MAC from Rebecca Minkoff because not only the style (which is a classic style from her) but also the color! Mini Mac in Light Turquoise with Gold Hardware. I think this is a great neutral blue that you can match to go with anything. Definitely a favorite! $195.00
I just recently purchased this Rebecca Minkoff Swing Shoulder Bag. I absolutely am in love with it. The size of this purse is perfect for me. It is bigger than the MAC (same style as Mini MAC just a little bigger) but not quite as big as some of her totes and other big bags. This light beige color is a great year round color, but it is just perfect for the summer and spring. I love the braided chain, i think it makes it look even more expensive--Chanel quality. $295.00

Kate Spade: Kate Spade purses are a little more expensive than Rebecca Minkoff, traditionally, however still in an affordable price range. They always have very bright and fun pieces too.
I am in love with the Madison Ave. Collection 2 Park Avenue Beau bag from Kate Spade. I think the shape of this bag is a classic piece and can instantly "fancy up" your look. The Beau Bag is so beautiful, and when I saw it in this croc leather, I about lost it! I want this bag so badly, I just think it is adorable. $698.00

Tory Burch: Of course I had to include a little TB, I mean who doesn't love Tory Burch. All of her purses are timeless and I have always love to obsess over them.
This is the Tory Burch Soft Straw Multi Shoulder Bag. I think this is such a cut bag for the summer time. I think that the straw gives it a really unique look, but the navy blue leather tones it down and makes it more wearable. The size of it is great if you are looking for something similar in size to the Rebecca Minkoff Swing. $350.00

Chanel: And even though I may never get the chance to own a Chanel purse, doesn't mean I can't dream about getting one. Right?
If you cannot tell, I am loving this size bag. The Chanel Classic 2.55 Jumbo in Beige Caviar Leather, is infact my dream purse. Chanel is a timeless, classic designer. Once you have the opportunity to get one, you can keep it for the rest of your life because they will never go out of style. I was considering putting the black one on here, but right now, I want this one in particular because I think this color you can wear year round. The black one is a little more hard to wear in the spring and summer and this one is a little more hard to wear in the winter, but I honestly think this one is easier to wear overall. This purse is very expensive, and I am hopeful that I will one day be able to purchase it. $1,695.00




No comments:

Post a Comment