Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Keeping Y'all in the Loop


Hey everyone,
As the title says, this is just a quick entry to tell y'all what is going to be happening the next couple months! So I am about to be off school, finally, which means that I will have more time to blog. I am trying out a couple of new looks to my blog, and I am still not completely in love with it. I am pretty sure the cursive handwriting is maybe too much, so I may end up changing it. If you guys have any ideas that I could use for my blog, go ahead and leave a comment! I jut wanted to go ahead and say that I will be posting more in the next couple months, 1 post every day or other day, so tune in for that. Also, if you would like to, go ahead and follow me by email which is one of the gadgets to the left. I hope you all come back, and see what other things I put up in the future!
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I find your blog very helpful and unique. To change it up, Maybe go with a different font for your blog title. This may change the entire look! You rock, and can't wait to see what you post in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this useful info. Check it on: uk fashion blog

    ReplyDelete