Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Show That Back

Hey Everyone,
Today I am going to be talking to y'all about the open back trend that is everywhere right now. I was looking on Pinterest and everything that I saw had a low back, or an open back, or a butterfly back. I am not sure how much I like this trend yet, but it is growing on me. I am just going to show you all a few looks that caught my eye recently
This is a nice open back dress because it doesn't show the entire back, so if you aren't entirely into the trend then you don't have to go all out with it.
I also like these Butterfly back shirts because again they don't show off the entire back, just a small part of it, and it is like business in the front, Party in the back! just kidding, but i do really think that this style is very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment