Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Cross Body Bags

Hey y'all,
Today topic is about Cross Body Bags. I think that cross body bags are the best purses of all! They are so functional and easy to manage. I have many cross body bags, more than any other type of purse. I think, to start of ones collection of cross bodies, you need a black and camel colored one. I have found many inexpensive ones from local boutiques, but if you are interested in getting something more on the designer side, then i recommend Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac or any Michael Kors or Tory Burch Cross Bodies. I have one from Michael Kors that is black quilted leather. For fall, style your cross body bag with a pair of jeans, riding boots, a flannel shirt, and a Barbour Coat!
Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac

My Michael Kors Small Fulton 

Tory Burch Robinson Cross Body

No comments:

Post a Comment