Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Faux or No?

Faux.
So Faux leather and fur have been essential this fall. Faux leather jackets dress up any outfit and put an extra chic look into your outfit. I think it is really cute to wear a faux leather camel colored jacket with a floral dress underneath, some black polkadot tights, and riding boots. Another Faux is Faux Fur. I have seen Faux fur vests EVERYWHERE! I never thought that this would come back in style, because I feel like I wore faux fur vests when I was five years old. But they have, and with a BAM! They did not just creep into fashion, they suddenly appeared and have yet to go away. Faux Fur vests are cute with a loose long sleeve shirt, jeans, riding boots, and a statement necklace. Here are some ideas for Faux…
Faux Fur Vest

Faux Leather Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment