Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rolled Down Uggs

We all know that Uggs are great for the winter because they are so comfy and warm. Everyone has had their normal pair of Uggs for a few years now, however, people are changing the way they wear them. Instead of wearing them how they are supposed to be worn, people are rolling down the tops of them, so you can see the fur on the inside. I am not sure quite yet if I like this trend, but I have tried it out a few times. I think I would like it better with a different color of Uggs. I currently have the classic tall black ones, and the classic tall brown ones, and I think that it looks better with the chestnut color, because there is a different color fur on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Superb.Your post is really very cool.Uggs are very important and necessary in winter season.Keep it up.

    latest fashion trends

    ReplyDelete