Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Riding Boots!


       Everyone and their mother knows that riding boots are flat out amazing. I just bought my second pair of riding boots. My first pair I bought last year and I completely wore them to death, AKA the soles fell out. My new ones are made by Vince Camuto, and so far I love them.
       Riding boots are so functional, yet they are so fashionable. I can wear my riding boots walking around for an entire day! And that is why so many people invest in a nice pair. Next year, I am planning to invest in a pair of Frye riding boots because they are so comfortable and you can wear them forever! My mom has a pair that she has had for 10 years that she still wears all the time. Now, Frye riding boots are on the pricey end of the spectrum ranging at $350, but they are so worth it. To me, riding boots are the epitome of fall time and everyone needs a good pair.
Frye Melissa Button Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment