Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

J.Crew Quilted Excursion Vest

Hey everyone!
Sorry i haven't written anything in a while, i have been super busy! I just wanted to do a quick little entry about the J.Crew Puffer Vests. These vests were in last year and they have come back this year with some great new colors and prints. Personally, I think that a J.Crew Puffer Vest is one staple that anyone should have in their closet, or rather, any type of vests. I have a J.Crew vest in black and I have absolutely worn it so much this fall. Be prepared because they are pretty pricey. This is the link to the puffer vests: http://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/outerwear/woolpufferjackets/PRDOVR~02725/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20+225~15~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~excursion/02725.jsp?isSaleItem=false
These vests are truly amazing, fashionable, and comfortable and I highly recommend them to everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment